IOSH Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors from any domain/organization. It is specifically designed for the managers to accelerate on the ground actions they are held responsible for handling health and safety within the team. The delegates can think about what they are learning - build confidence and energy level within him and put it into practice when they are back to their workplace.
IOSH Managing Safely
A new dimension for health and safety training:
- IOSH MS sessions are filled with fun, the art of learning by doing and for sure you will not get bored from the PowerPoint presentation.
- A 3 days course with minimum 24 hours face-to-face interaction covering the basics of health and safety management systems.
- A clear delegate workbook with sections for notes and Q & A sections and numerous simple custom designed illustrations.
- Superior quality animated graphic presentations.
- Stepwise technical content for beginners what they need to know in the workplace.
- Clear scenarios which the managers relate to the workplace/work environment.
- A range of ready-made resources and training tools including a board game based on risk assessment, DVDs, and quizzes are used to make the learners engaged during the session.
Upon successful completion of assessment, the delegates who qualified will be awarded IOSH MS Certification.
What does the course cover?
IOSH Managing safely covers the health and safety management system basics, the responsibilities of a health and safety manager and common workplace hazards and a risk assessment project based on your theory/board game/workplace.
Managing Safely covers:
Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
Module 2: Assessing Risks
Module 3: Controlling Risks
Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
Module 5: Identifying Hazards
Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
Module 7: Measuring Performance
Module 8: Protecting our Environment