Nebosh International General Certificate – OBE
- Nebosh HSW is a level 2 award of all other higher levels of Nebosh qualification. Nebosh HSW gains knowledge in managing safety at the workplace, the steps in carrying out a risk assessment. Being a Silver Learning Partner, POSHE offers the best training for Nebosh HSW Course in Chennai, Vizag.
- Shine with nebosh qualification and get the best Nebosh HSW training in Chennai, Internationally accredited safety courses to develop the career in hse domain.
- MORE DETAILS
- • Nebosh International General Certificate is aimed to provide knowledge and skills which is required to implement in your workplace.
- • Justify the need for health and safety improvements.
- • Advise employer on the duties towards health and safety in the workplace.
- • Help their organization to manage contractors.
- • Maintain standards to implement health and safety management system.
- • Positively influence health and safety culture and behavior.
- • Carry out a general risk assessment of their workplace.
- • Recognize workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimize these impacts.
- • Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system.
- • Take part in incident investigations.
- • Help their employer check the effectiveness of the health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review.
Topics for this course
Unit 1 – Management of Health and SafetyIntroduction
Course Overview – Guide to Nebosh IG OBE
Element 1 – Why We Should Manage Workplace Health and Safety
PPT – E1
Formative Assessment 1
Formative Assessment 2
Element 2 – How Health and Safety Management Systems Work and What They Look Like
PPT – E2
Element 3 – Managing Risk – Understanding People and Processes
PPT – E3
Element 4 – Health and Safety Monitoring and Measuring
PPT – E4
OBE – Sample Questions Paper
Sample Questions Paper
Unit 2 – Risk AssessmentElement 5 – Physical and Psychological Health
PPT – E5
Element 6 – Musculoskeletal Health
PPT – E6
Element 7 – Chemical and Biological Agents
PPT – E7
Element 8 – General Workplace Issues
PPT – E8
Element 9 – Work Equipment
Element 10 – Fire
PPT – E10
Element 11 – Electricity
PPT – E11
IG2 – Practical Risk Assessment GuidanceRisk Assessment Guidance
E1 – Formative Assessment
Formative Assessment 3